What’s in First Aid Kits?
Don’t go anywhere without this 208 piece premium first aid kit for your RV. The product is ANSI compliant. Contains durable and stylish red hard shell carry case, 1 first aid book, 1 stainless steel pair of scissors, 1 tweezers, 2 pair of nitrile gloves, 2 safety pins, 10 cotton tipped applicators, 2 disposable thermometers, 2 wood finger splints, 4 mole skin, 1 instant cold pack, 1 hazardous material bag, 20 alcohol prep pads, 6 iodine prep pads, 3 sting relief pads, 6 hand wipes, 15 antiseptic towelettes, 6 triple antibiotic ointment, 4 burn gel, 2 acetaminophen packets, 2 ibuprofen packets, 2 aspirin packets, 30 small bandages, 20 1-inch x 3-inch bandages, 5 knuckle bandages, 3 knee/elbow bandages, 25 wound closure strips, 10 2-inch x 2-inch sterile gauze pads, 4 3-inch x 3-inch sterile gauze pads, 4 4-inch x 4-inch sterile gauze pads, 2 5-inch x 9-inch combine dressing, 2 2-inch x 3-inch non-adherent dressing, 2 eye pads, 1 roll of 2-inch gauze, 1 roll of 3-inch gauze, 1 triangle bandage, 1 roll of co-flex tape and 1 roll of 1-inch adhesive tape. A must have for any traveler!
Check out this First Aid Kit Review by CVideos:
First Aid Kit Checklist:
- Keep a first aid kit in your home and in your car.
- Always know where you can find one, or carry one with you.
- While you’re out and about, or at work, be sure to know where the nearest kit is
Ideas for your first-aid kit:
- If you take any special medications, be sure to include some in your first aid kit.
- It is a smart idea to put emergency contact phone numbers in the kit. If you are injured, you’re gonna want people around you to know who to contact.
- Be sure to include any items your health-care provider may suggest.
- Check the kit regularly to ensure nothing is missing and that no ointments or medications have expired.
- Include some spare flashlight batteries, and make sure they work!
– RV Must Haves
You may also enjoy these other RV Must Haves...
Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/forgot63/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286